Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the way to camp...



              For crazy dress up night  some of the boys decided
to wear underwear on their head.

                                                                                          Banquet!!!!!!!

I LOOOOVE Hadassah's outfit!!!!!



I know it's weird, but I always take pictures of my banquet food:)


Our cabin on banquet night.


Another picture???

Just some pictures...







Our sign on the last day was about Abraham having to take Isaac to the altar
 for a sacrifice, but then God provided a ram for the sacrifice. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Kenna! I just found your blog.... awesome! Loved seeing your pictures from camp. :) Can't wait to read more of what you put on here!

    Love,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAMP! I can't wait to go back there:) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete